Translate

tisdag 6 november 2012

The best song in the world? Say whaaat…


Jag tänkte att jag kör en på engelska.. det är ju en del läsare som inte kan svenska, kan tänka mig att det blir roliga översättningar i google translate.. så här kommer en internationell variation dudes...

A journalist from Q magazine visited us in the studio last week. We played her a few tracks from the new album and she also done an interview.
We sat there on the couch in the control room and listened to the songs through the BIG speakers all cranked up(wohoo). This studio is where we spent most part of the summer and now the recording and mixing is just about done. 

When we sat there and listened to one of the songs(my favorite at the moment) I thought "this must be one of the best songs in the world" and I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. 
I had just eaten a really hot curry(which usually makes me sweat/tear up), but I have to say that this song had more effect on my tear ducts than that curry... and when it comes to spicy food I´m a bit of a pansy to be honest. 
I was simply overwhelmed by all the feelings from this song… It had probably a lot to do with the fact that we recorded these songs ourselves, worked on them during a long period of time and in the studio we´ve all been experiencing all sorts of feelings, up and down, on our way to finally reach a result that we all feel happy with.

Jag bara yes asså... team Glasvegas i Kina, maj 2012.
…I know, it sounds a bit crazy and self-indulgent when I say it, but I´m really happy with the album, I love it. But I´m glad I feel that way. It´s so amazing to get the chance to be a part of an album like this. 

… this blog is quite good promo for the album(jag bra yes asså)…. I´m building up expectations here... no pressure…. rock n roll to the people… oh, and by the way.. 
I hope you`ll like it. 

That´s all from "me- and- my- Glasvegas-loving" for now…. Nu ska vi repa. Det är kul med musik. Hejje.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Om mig

Mitt foto
Ibland vill jag dela med mig av saker som händer i mitt liv, då skriver jag det här. Det kommer bara vara jätteintressanta inlägg. Så välkomna till min super-blogg.